The Science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan is a technology whose tools can be applied to address and achieve a wide spectrum of needs and goals in today’s predominantly sedentary lifestyle and fast-paced age of information.
There is a massive influx of knowledge, which is creating a thirst for experience. We ‘know’ how to live a more balanced lifestyle but it is not in our ‘experience.’
A consistent practice of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan will enable you to work through the following:
- Manage mental health issues such as, anxiety, depression, trauma, stress, etc.
- Increase vitality and productivity at work
- Heal the emptiness and disconnection within
- Open your heart to experiencing more love and authenticity in relationships
- Access and embody higher dimensions of living in everyday life
More importantly, Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan strengthens our central nervous system, which is becoming ‘fried’ due to information overload.
The word ‘kundalini’ is derived from the Sanskrit term ‘kundal,’ which means ‘coil.’ The mainstream discourse refers to kundalini as coiled energy, resting dormant at the base of our spine.
A regular practice of Kundalini yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan stimulates and raises the dormant energy up the spine to the pineal gland, known as the ‘seat of our soul’ and master gland, where it energizes the gland to secrete.